Friday, November 21, 2008

LAST DITCH CHANCE- PRABIR AND THE SUBS-THIS SUNDAY



I was raving about Prabir and the Substitutes the other day when a friend asked me-what was a Prabir exactly?
I explained that Prabir wasn't an "it," but a "he." And I looked it up- Indian male name meaning"hero." Very cool and very appropriate. But the talent of this band doesn't stop there- all of these guys have IT. Mark Noone remembers: Lyn2 and I saw Prabir and the boys for the first time at Dogfish Head in Delaware. After 2 minutes into the first song, I turned to her and said, "I wanna be in this band!"
Come and see 'em, and do it now. They are playing The Galaxy Hut in Arlington THIS Sunday with The Palominos. (Prabir describes The Palominos as : "rock and roll with a little dirty South in them now and then.")
Mind the poster -they won't be back this way for quite awhile. Just $5. You can't beat this show anywhere in the universe for that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment