Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For Thursday: Solving Two Problems at Once

Problem #1: Prabir and the Substitutes are playing at DC9 this Thursday night, May 21, and both writers here have run out of superlatives to describe their boundless energy.

Problem #2: We know many people read DC ROCKS, but only a few comment, which brings us back to Problem #1. C'mon. Share your reviews, prodding, encouragement or what have you with fellow readers.

If you haven't experienced the boys yourself, then get out and see them first and write about 'em later. Prabir and The Substitutes hail from Richmond (but we think that they are ours) and Tally Hall is from another rocking town-Ann Arbor MI.

Lyn1 and Lyn2
Happy Birthday Lyn1!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Prabir! I always worry if I wait too long to see them again, he'll be backed by a different band--and then what do you call them? (Same thing, I guess)(or would they be the Substitute Substitutes?)

    I'll be there--those boys have listened to all the Beatles, Kinks, and Big Star they needed to make purely joyous original music...

    Now I just wish I could remember my Google account name so I could sign it. Guess I must stay anonymous--

    Dave-ily,

    anon

    ReplyDelete