Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not a Night Owl?


I know- the kidsthejobthe house...you just can't get out much anymore, but there's still day light left in this season and nice weather coming up, and fall things to do.

You can get a jumpstart this Saturday when Jumpin Jupiter kicks of Clarendon Day at 11 AM at the Carfreediet stage. (What the heck? I didn't make that up though I kind of wish I had.) All activities including two stages and lots of stuff going on take place right up there by the Clarendon Metro. Bands will be playing all day including King Teddy and Honor BY August.

(I don't know if Jay Jenc will be awake that early, but if not you can also catch Jumpin Jupiter at the Mobtown Greaseball Event Saturday night at the Dundalk Moose Lodge. A slightly different cup of tea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment